Call for Workshops
The XVIII International AIDS Conference welcomes the submission of workshop proposals for building capacity of delegates. Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting your workshop proposals:
More detailed submission guidelines can be downloaded from the online submission system via your conference profile.
- All submissions must be done using the online system via your conference profile.
- If you are applying for more than one workshop you will need to complete a submission for each additional workshop.
- Submission forms must be completed in full. Incomplete submissions will not be considered for the Workshops Programme.
- Submission forms must be completed in English. Submissions in other languages will not be accepted. But, once accepted, workshops can be presented in languages other than English.
- Submission deadline: 10 February 2010. Submissions received after this date will not be accepted.
- All workshop proposals are to be HIV-related.
- Submissions demonstrating collaborations and partnerships with other groups/organizations/agencies will increase their likelihood of being accepted.
- Workshop facilitators may also apply online for a scholarship to attend the conference. To learn more about applying for scholarships, please visit aids2010.org/scholarships.aspx
- If you have any questions regarding your workshop submission, please contact the workshops support team at
1 December 2009
Workshops submission opens
10 February 2010, 24:00 CET
Workshops submission closes. Workshops will not be accepted after this date